Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Why do I need a blog on microbiology?

Microbiology is a very fascinating subject. I have been reading it for the last 8 years and I am still not bored. With so much research happening on so many diverse ares, it was hard for me to remember the articles that I read. Whenever, I read an article I generally make a brief summary of it and write it down on the article itself. I would generally start with the introduction, to understand the known facts and the problem. Then, I would summarize the methodologies used and results observed and finally I would jot down the conclusions and future perspectives.
Recently, I realized that most of my previous labor has been either lost or not in very great form at present. The idea of writing a blog on the papers that I read is the brain child of my husband and I am highly grateful to him for that.
Its been one month since I am writing these blogs on various articles and I am really feeling updated. Having a blog on a particular article also gives me the chance to look back, whenever I am in doubt. I must say that I am not a very good writer but I like to write. My blog gives me a platform to my thoughts and my understanding. It is also one of the easiest ways to communicate with my friends and colleagues. I hope that I will continue reading these amazing works and keep writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

torebka kuferek
to torebki damskie w³oskie , torebki batycki , torebki zamszowe . torebki listonoszki , torby listonoszki ?